Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things about Me

1. I love to doodle
2. I love quarters. I hoard them!
3. I have a teddy bear named PawPaw.
4. I am a spoiler by nature
5. I love kids!
6. I like surprising people with goodie baskets
7. I have a strong testimony of Jesus Christ
8. I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
9. I collect Fisher Price Little People (People and Animals)
10. I collect Hallmark Christmas Ornaments
11. My hubby calls me Queen Clearance
12. I play the clarinet, all sizes (Soprano, Alto, Bass, Contra Bass etc)
13. I like to theme birthdays, even if there is no party
14. I am a cave dweller, especially in the summer. I like a dark and quiet house.
15. I like to flick corn chips at Didi!

1 comment:

Didi said...

I like to flip corn chips at you too Kelly. We'll have to do that again soon!